Help. Need advice.

2»

Replies

• Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Yes, eating too few calories can stall you. Which is the opposite of what you want :noway: It seems counter intuitive...but often when I cheat a little (go over my calories) it kicks me off the plateau...but only if it is one in a while!:bigsmile:
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Hi, I am new here and i dont know where to ask this question so hope im not asking in the wrong place. I dont understand how I can put in a Lava Cake from Dominos and it register NO SUGAR. I didnt eat it. But, I had room for more calories and my son asked me if i wanted one i said NO......I keep thinking about it though. So I added it in for the fun of it already over my sugars by 18 but could eat it calorie wise. So I just dont understand how i could eat it and have it NOT effect the sugars.....just weird to me because it alllllll sugar lol.......Let me know what is wrong with my food diary Thanx
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    if you think 1200 is hard to eat... try eating 1870.... I felt like I was eating way too much the first couple weeks,but your body gets used to it and I am actually hungry now. Eating that many calories is not that hard when you eat junk, but eating the healthy foods it is kind of hard cause they are usually lower calorie. What I did was break my food down to 6-8 meals a day and it was alot easier. Now almost 4 weeks later I dont have to try to eat that much cause my body is craving it now.
This discussion has been closed.