You look incredible- well done! x
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Congratulations!
  • Mellyajc
    Mellyajc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! WELL DONE sticking to MFP for 365!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • Picha72
    Options
    Bravo!!!! That's awesome! You're an inspiration to us all!!!!
  • eml298
    eml298 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful to begin with, but you look ecstatic in the after shots, and I know you must feel like a million bucks! Love your pups and the pics you chose. Congratulations - you're such an inspiration!
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Cute dogs too :)
  • weezgrrl
    weezgrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Amytrue1
    Amytrue1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! Today is day 365 for me, too! I started at 237 and am now down 61 pounds, started at size 1X or 2X, now wearing size L or 14. I have 39 more pounds I would like to shed in 2014. We've got this! Grats and carry on, girlfriend!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    You look so awesome!!!!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Well done! Today is day 365 for me, too! I started at 237 and am now down 61 pounds, started at size 1X or 2X, now wearing size L or 14. I have 39 more pounds I would like to shed in 2014. We've got this! Grats and carry on, girlfriend!

You rock!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Well done! And I just love your wedding picture with your pups! :smile:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT!!!! What a succesful yr you've had!! Keep up the good work...HNY
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You have done a fabulous job!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    WOWEE! Good results!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on your success. You are a great role model to your children and family, and to all of us.
    It is wonderful that you discovered living the wellness lifestyle vs just the idea of losing weight. Best wishes as you continue
    your journey.:smile:
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    You look terrific, very nice transition, you seem all lit up in that last photo, glowing with confidence. Good job
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Your post is exactly what I want mine to say this time next year. I am starting today and I want to accomplish a lot of the things that you have been able to accomplish this past year. Thanks so much for sharing your story. Seeing that someone else accomplished this really gives me high hopes that I can do it too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!