Getting Re-Started

Options
Well just as the title states I'm trying to get re-started with my weight loss. I'm not in it for the quick fix or anything like that - I just lost sight of where I was headed, and how to get there. I started a very hectic work schedule and the regime I had going literally fell apart. Four months later I'm 'only' about 8lbs up from where I was, and I'm unwilling to gain anymore weight. The Christmas crap-fest is over and restricting is not in my vocabulary so this is still going to take a while - my goal is to get back to being and feeling accountable for what I eat, and not make excuses.

A little bit of background on me - I'm a single Mother to an 8 year old cheeky chappie; full-time Manager of the children's charity shop I used to volunteer at; constantly fighting a spending addiction and the consequencial debt; live with my crazy family in the county of Lincolnshire, UK. I have an urge to travel that I can't afford yet, and one day I will have a house with my own library and vegetable garden.

I know alot of people will be feeling as I do, and I'm looking to be more of a friend than I have been lately to those who haven't deserted me here, and any new friends I gain along this new section of my journey, while I learn to juggle with even more balls than before :heart:

If I don't speak to you before, have a fab 2014 :flowerforyou: xx

Replies

• kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I'm the only one re-starting.....
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been slacking since Halloween and am ready to get back on track now that the holiday season is over.
    You can do it.
    Good luck to you.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am re-starting as well. I have really got off track over the past few months and I'm just done feeling like this. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I haven't been slacking in fitness, but I haven't been keeping up with MFP, and I know it makes a difference, so I'm restarting that documentation. Here's to a great 2014! I raise my water bottle to you all!