270kcal + whatever I burn at the gym

Options
xmimikinsx
xmimikinsx Posts: 191
I am hungry. And I only have 270kcal for dinner and I don't even feel mentally up for the gym
HELP

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    Options
    I am hungry. And I only have 270kcal for dinner and I don't even feel mentally up for the gym
    HELP
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    how many calories is that?
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I dont know what your situation is there at your place but here are some ideas maybe ?

Laundry : burns 11 calories per 5 minutes (www.calorieperhour.com)
    Dance ?
    Take a walk with a friend ?
    Clean house ?
    bike?

dont really know your situation so hard to give suggestions .. or you can just do something different at the gym and go anyways :flowerforyou:

or just take a day off and eat a what calories you have left

The day is yours :wink: use it how you want and dont feel guilty because of it

Good luck
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Squan - Calorie and kcal are the same thing :) So she has 270 Calories for dinner.
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    2 chicken tenders are about 100 cals (for both) and then just add as many steamed (no butter) veggies as you want. (throw on Mrs. Dash or salt and pepper for a little more flavor if you want.) Well, maybe not as many as you want, but it would be kinda hard to eat 100 cal + of steamed veggies. (3 broccoli heads are only about 35, and that's roasted with salt and pepper.)

This always fills me up and doesn't have a lot of cals.

Good luck.

Tomorrow's a new day :smile:
  • mel_loomans
    Options
    make lazy man cabbage rolls. Stir fry some mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Simmer with pasta sauce and serve on top of cooked cabbage.

Or

since it's a great day. Have a cobb salad- fresh veggies, and cheese and squeeze some lemon or lime juice on top for extra favour
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. On these kind of days, I always bake Tilapia (about 90cal for 125g portion) seasoned with mixed herbs and with a large side of veggies like green beans, broccoli or sometimes I bake acorn squash. It's a quick and low calorie dinner.

You can do this girl!

What would you be doing at this gym if you were to go? For me, sometimes I visualize what I should be doing and that puts me in the mood.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • edleim
    edleim Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    One Thomas english muffin- 100 calories
    Goat cheese- 80 caloiries
    Tomatoe Sauce- 25 calories
    One cup of arugula- 4 calories
    Olive oil (just a pinch) and vinegar 40 calories

Pizza
  • edleim
    edleim Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    One Thomas english muffin- 100 calories
    Goat cheese- 80 caloiries
    Tomatoe Sauce- 25 calories
    One cup of arugula- 4 calories
    Olive oil (just a pinch) and vinegar 40 calories

Pizza
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hmmm A bagle and an apple with a spinach and carrot salad on the side. Season the salad with pepper, low sodium salt, basil and some lemon... Drink water. You'll be nice and full.
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    thanks!!!!