Back to Basics

Options
Hello! My name is Sara and I started my weight loss journey a few years ago. I have been successful, and I have been unsuccessful with this journey. I started weighing 265. I currently weigh roughly 220 ( I have not been on a scale in months.), and at my lowest I was at 185. I have struggled with my weight since I was a small child. I was completely committed to a healthier lifestyle for about 2 years, and a few months ago (well almost this whole 2013 year) I have been struggling. I have decided that it is time to get back to the basics. I need to get back to logging, measuring, exercising, and eating correctly. I have faith that I can do this. It is a learning process, and I am learning that it is okay to fail, as long as you get back up. It's nice to meet all of you! Please feel free to add me if you want a happy, upbeat and encouraging friend!

Replies

• C55H104O6
    C55H104O6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara! Your story sounds very similar to mine! I'm starting a running program to help me get motivated! Let's support each other.
  • hollyglanville0912
    Options
    I know the feeling of falling off the wagon time and time again and beating yourself up for it! Your are ok it is ok to slip up and make mistakes and what matters is what you learn from them and that you move forward and don't dwell on them!

It's all about taking small steps to make changes that will stick rather than changing everything all at once and set ting yourself up for a fall!

Good luck in your journey! Any one feel free to add me for comments and encouragement and I would appreciate the same ????
  • smccully88
    smccully88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! I am excited to be starting again! Here's to getting healthy!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on the wagon again. New year, new us!! So excited to do this!!