Turbo Fire 90 Day Challenge

Options
Hello there! I'm getting geared up to do a 90-day TurboFire challenge, starting on September 13th. If you'd like to join me and want more details, please feel free to send me a PM. TurboFire can be done by a beginner to an advanced participant. There are modifications for all the workouts. I'm planning on hitting my goal weight before Christmas!

Replies

• riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I want to buy Turbo Fire so bad, but I promised myself I wouldn't buy it until I use up all my personal training sessions at my gym. If you start one up in another 90 days let me know, because I REFUSE REFUSE REFUSE to gain weight back over the holidays.
  • trc117
    trc117 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm really glad you made this post! I had not heard of Turbofire until now. I love love LOVE Chalene and I have the Turbojam DVDs. I was thinking about doing P90X again, but this is more up my alley!
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This will be so fun! I've been looking at the schedule and plan to do the 5-day Inferno plan before the 13th. It will give my weight loss a jump start in the right direction. Any others want to join me?
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    I'm really glad you made this post! I had not heard of Turbofire until now. I love love LOVE Chalene and I have the Turbojam DVDs. I was thinking about doing P90X again, but this is more up my alley!

TurboJam was the first BB workout program I ever did. After that, I was HOOKED!! :)
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi There,
    I am concluding 30 day shred right now, and have previously enjoyed TJ and had good success with it.
    I've been wanting to try TF but will prob have to modify some of it due to a knee that give me issues from time to time - I haven't ordered mine yet but am going to next week.
    I want to join you all - please count me in. I will try to have it by Sept 13th.

Looking forward to those "Fire Drills" ....... i think :laugh:

Janet:heart:
  • mom2boys75
    mom2boys75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jessica! Just received my TurboFire in the mail yesterday so your timing is PERFECT! I will also plan to do the 5-day Inferno Plan before the 13th. Can't wait!

I also have ChaLEAN Extreme and have done one round of that program. I'm interested in trying the Turbo Fire / ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid program -- the schedule is in the back of the TurboFire "Turn up the Burn" book.
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Hi There,
    I am concluding 30 day shred right now, and have previously enjoyed TJ and had good success with it.
    I've been wanting to try TF but will prob have to modify some of it due to a knee that give me issues from time to time - I haven't ordered mine yet but am going to next week.
    I want to join you all - please count me in. I will try to have it by Sept 13th.

Wow, congrats on the 30 day shred! You'll have to tell us your final results!!
    There is certainly room for modifications for your knee. Make sure you have good, supportive shoes. What kind of surface are you working out on? Please feel free to send me a PM for more tips and details :)

Welcome aboard!!
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    I'm in Jessica! Just received my TurboFire in the mail yesterday so your timing is PERFECT! I will also plan to do the 5-day Inferno Plan before the 13th. Can't wait!

I also have ChaLEAN Extreme and have done one round of that program. I'm interested in trying the Turbo Fire / ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid program -- the schedule is in the back of the TurboFire "Turn up the Burn" book.

Yay, welcome!!!!! Since you have the program already, you should do a sneak peak and watch some of the workouts. After the initial 90-day challenge, you can go straight into the ChaLEAN hybrid schedule to continue to see awesome results. I love your drive!!! Feel free to PM me for any tips or details.

Jess
  • dejhayes
    Options
    I am on day 60 of mine already and love, love, love it! I just started adding in Chalean Extreme as well to turn it into somewhat of a hybrid.
  • dejhayes
    Options
    Sorry for duplicate posts, I am trying to figure out how to specifically reply to someone...I think I finally got it!
  • dejhayes
    Options
    Hi There,

\\HI, Dragonfly - In Turbo Fire, there is one lady (Allie) always at the front who shows modified moves, to keep the intensity but to make it easier on your knees. It's a GREAT workout. I am heading into my third month and I love it! If you haven't ordered it yet, you could get it through any coach as well (www.beachbodycoach.com/dejhayes is my site) It's the same price either way but sometimes you get extra perks going through a coach. Any way, just wanted to let you know there are modifications to keep it low impact. Oh, and you'll love the fire drills. Just make sure you always have a towel around to wipe off cuz you will sweat like crazy!!!
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    I am on day 60 of mine already and love, love, love it! I just started adding in Chalean Extreme as well to turn it into somewhat of a hybrid.

Nice work! I like the option of the CE addition. That is a fantastic program as well. I will probably add it in too.
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Hi There,

\\HI, Dragonfly - In Turbo Fire, there is one lady (Allie) always at the front who shows modified moves, to keep the intensity but to make it easier on your knees. It's a GREAT workout. I am heading into my third month and I love it! If you haven't ordered it yet, you could get it through any coach as well (www.beachbodycoach.com/dejhayes is my site) It's the same price either way but sometimes you get extra perks going through a coach. Any way, just wanted to let you know there are modifications to keep it low impact. Oh, and you'll love the fire drills. Just make sure you always have a towel around to wipe off cuz you will sweat like crazy!!!

I am also a coach too (www.beachbodycoach.com/JessicaRunner). Yes, the modifications make it possible for anyone to do. I love that option! I'm a long distance runner and have been able to incorporate in TF into my schedule without it being too hard on my joints. Good stuff!
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Hello all! The TF challenge begins in 10 days!!!!! On September 12th, take your pics from a few different angles (for your own personal use), record your weight and measurements (arms, chest, waist, hips, neck and thighs). You will record your measurements once a week, same day and similar time frame, if possible. It is your job to send me a personal message, so we can track your progress. Remember to eat clean: limited or no processed foods, lots of fruits and veggies, protein, and good fats. Limit your alcohol and caffeine too. The TF program comes with recipes to get ideas. Please message me if you have ANY questions.
  • trc117
    Options
    EEK! I remembered to check this post again and I"m glad I did! I'm going to do my 5 day inferno starting today. I'll be ready for the TurboFire 90 kick off when you guys start up! I'm pretty excited :)
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    One week countdown!!! Who's in for sure?
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Day 1 of the Challenge!!

I did TF Fire 30 and Stretch 30 this morning and felt great! How did it go for all of you?
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody,
    Just back from a trip to Brazil and am suffering from jet lag this week - i have no energy at all. Seems like getting uo and going in to the office takes all I have I was able to exercise while i was away for most of the time i was gone - so that was a good change from my usual excuses :laugh: I'm still waiting on my order!! It should be here by 9/22 and I can't wait.

Now I just have to start my TJ prepping for all of those fire drill!!

Go us ~ i'll be joing you all soon!!

• JessicaFB
    Options
    Hi Everybody,
    Just back from a trip to Brazil and am suffering from jet lag this week - i have no energy at all. Seems like getting uo and going in to the office takes all I have I was able to exercise while i was away for most of the time i was gone - so that was a good change from my usual excuses :laugh: I'm still waiting on my order!! It should be here by 9/22 and I can't wait.

Now I just have to start my TJ prepping for all of those fire drill!!

Go us ~ i'll be joing you all soon!!

Hi Janet! Wow, Brazil!! You lucky lady!! Definitely keep in touch when you get your TurboFire and send me a personal message. I created a fb event page for us for accountability :)

Jess
  • mom2boys75
    mom2boys75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I finished week one of Turbo Fire and started week two on Monday. Holy cow -- the fire drills and HIIT workouts are INTENSE! Loving it so far. My biggest challenge will be controlling my diet. I do love my sweets and chardonnay!