Great job you lost like 10 babies
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Leighthebee1
    Leighthebee1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! Hope this time next year I am posting my success!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    AWESOME !! congrats to you and I wish you the best in 2014 and your tough mudder!!:smile:
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations! You accomplished so much and I'm proud of you without even knowing you! I've been working at this for quite some time, but because I haven't truly dedicated myself like you obviously have, I still have a long way to go.

My fiance currently looks like your before picture. He just started counting his calories and exercising with me yesterday. You guys actually look a lot alike as you share similar features. Because of this, I left your before/after pics up on my computer monitor. He walked by and said, "HOLY SH** LOOK AT THAT GUY!!!"

Your after photo will serve as great inspiration for him. It made me smile that he took such notice. He gets down on himself a lot and he just needs to know that things are possible. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for sharing your story (and pictures).
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Please post pic of you at mudder and triathlon. What a great example for your child! Start a triathlon legacy. In middle TN we have several jr triathlons starting at age 5. My kid has now done 8 of them.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!

And congrats on the baby!!!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. It was a good year can't complain. Once you get past working out as a chore and start enjoying it it makes it a lot better. Got to find something you like to do. I did it all with only 30 mins of working out a day. It still amazes me how much better I feel.
  • ickleprincess
    ickleprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and well done on all the achievments I have a lot to lose but seeing other people do so well is definitely encouraging and motivational, keep up the good work :-)
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks good luck
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! You, Mr., are awesome!

Very inspirational.
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    so awesome! great job!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    GREAT job man!!!! Congrats on the baby too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!