Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello, I am a nonmotivated noob...

Hi,

I am 32 years old mom and am trying to loose some kg, but even more important, to get fit and in better condition, later possibly to shape my body.
Before I got married and gave birth I was always into sports (tennis, beach volley ball, whatever really). I got married to a man who is really "anti sports" and after I gave birth, I must say, I quite lost all this sports mood for some unknown reason...
I work as a graphic designer and my work mostly means sitting behind a computer...hours and hours...
Two years ago I started to run (never run before, hated it even) and I did it for over 6 months (every second day 3km, no matter what weather or mood), lost some weight and felt good, but than I stopped and cannot really get myself to start again (tried to, few times, but didn't manage to keep doing it).
I mostly lost all my sports friends over all these years and noone really seems to be enthusiastic to train with me, it seems.
But, I don't want to just give up. A friend introduced me to this app and I am willing to try.
To be honest past 2 years, I am really lacking of motivation... Cannot find strong enough reason, or sth. I would need a person who would guide me, lead me, give me exercises or just persecute me trough this... but there is none here around who would do this anyway.
I am not seeking for flirt friend or sth... just a training friend.

Starting: 1st January
Goal: get fit and in better condition (plus loosing weight, but secondary)
Sports: Tennis (wall I guess will be my opponent), running, swimming, all sorts of exercises which i don't have clue about
Spirit: never give up

If anyone is willing to help, pls contact me.