I too am starting again! Looking for support.

Options
I have to admit I have been a yo-yoer in the past but I'm done! I am so ready to get this weight off and keep it off in 2014! I have 30 pounds to lose and will be doing Herbalife as well as regular exercise to aid me in achieving my goals. I'm looking for other self- confessed yo-yoers for support. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• I'm definitely in :)... I have 60 lbs to loose! We got this :)
  • c1whitten
    Options
    I am on a similar journey and a yoyo!! (er) I have 50 pounds to lose and would love to link to others on a similar quest! How do I add you?
  • canadianvampyregurl
    Options
    I wanna lose 50 lbs !!! it's gonna be a hard road but we could do it together..may i add u ladies?
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am back again! Lost 25kg before going off the rails... (at least I didn't gain the whole lot back!). Now I have 45kg to lose and hoping to do it by this time next year. Looking for support, we can do this!
  • merse81
    Options
    hello lovelies :) I also have been a total yo-yo-yo-yoer and need to loose close to 50lb (20-25kgs). I did it back in 2009 where I went from 68kgs to 46kgs in around 3.5 months, mind you I did it totally the wrong and unhealthy way and hence, the weight is all back on.. this time I want a lifestyle I can maintain, :)
  • Ladies feel free to add me :) We all need some motivation!!!