Back again...starting over

Options
I'm back again. April 2012 I started my weight loss journey starting at 265. Over a year or so with the help of a trainer I was down to 175. Somewhere between my first year of nursing school and planning a wedding/getting married I'm weighing in today at 225. This time my goal is to lose the weight in a way I can maintain the rest of my life so this doesn't happen again.

Replies

• loywi1
    loywi1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do this. I'm feeling the same way. Need a rest of my life change not a diet.
  • Madaly320
    Madaly320 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I was so good from Jan-May 2013. Then softball started and then cheer. I was so busy with my kids, I forgot to make time for myself. I was loving going to the gym, I even have a year membership paid off...and I wasted a good 6 months of it :( I am so angry at myself.
  • armandoh764
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it. This is my second attempt hopefully it goes well for me too:)
  • Moochmcmop
    Moochmcmop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the same, bought a membership that I pay for monthly and have used three times in the last 9 months. I want to restart healthy choices and hopefully add in some exercise :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    wish you much luck!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! That was my strategy this time around. Now that I'm in maintenance, I'm eating the same way I was before, only with a higher calorie allowance. Lost the weight slowly, aiming for a half-pound per week (average was closer to three-quarters). Am hoping to drop my "lifelong yo-yo" status through sustainable practices. So far, so good.
  • wildgoat
    wildgoat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did great, and it's great that you are coming back with determination. I need good role models, I'm just starting again myself.
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
    I just put back on 14 kg of the 20 that I'd lost :(

Looking to lose it again and keep it off this time.