I'm back!

Options
It's been NINE months, according to the website, since I've been on here. So I'm just going to reintroduce myself, and hopefully get a few more supporters?!
We can all use the encouragement right??

So, My name is Bree, I'm 23 and I live in southern California with my wonderful boyfriend of over 5 years. (I know,he needs to put a ring on it, already) anyways, I'm a full time DELI manager at Albertsons, and a part time business student. I work odd hours, and sometimes don't get more than 5 hours of sleep a night.

I hateee working out, but I'm going to learn to love it, because I need to get my butt of the couch, and move! So, I need some help, to keep me honest. I've got a killer wellness coach, and he's definitely trying to get me where I want to be. But anyways, I'm ready to make new friends, help inspire, and be inspired by you wonderful people...:D So.. lets do this!

Replies

• mh_wysor
    Options
    Welcome back, good to have you with us again feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • KSlice122
    KSlice122 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm also coming back after a long hiatus. I struggle with motivation too :/