Looking For Supportive, Active Friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm Adriana, 24, living in Delaware with over 100 pound to lose. I'm looking for some friends with similar goals to help motivate me, and I can offer motivate in return!

I've got a 16 day streak going, and the reason I keep coming back is to check in with friends. I like folks who are honest with tracking, even on the bad days, who have open diaries! Feedback helps, and i like to receive it too!

So, a bit about me .... I'm a Registered Dietitian, and I work in a 177 bed skilled nursing facility. My job is incredibly busy. Sometimes, I'll be at work for 16 hours, which makes taking care of myself quite the challenge. No kids, but I want to adopt a dog in the near future. I love Zumba, walks, and cooking. I did a Color Run this year, and it really made me want to run a 5K this year.

Add me if I sound like a friend you want to have! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• urbanplum
    Options
    Bump!
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I sent you a Friend Request. :)
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me, I'm an active friend with diary open to my friends. I need to lose at least 50lbs and preferably more!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I log the good and the bad and I have 541 days straight logging under my belt.
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi im also looking for friends that will be honest with me and tell me NO, those cookies are not good for you!!! feel free to add me. ill just send you a fr.
  • natalielg89
    Options
    Have just started myself and really think the community will help me where all other means of willpower might fail! Feel free to add me :)
  • urbanplum
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies! Added!
  • mama2redhead
    mama2redhead Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request!
  • dig_rox
    dig_rox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I just started and would love to have a few fitness friends too! I have about 80 pounds to lose. Its going to be a hard road ahead and would love to have motivation! Sending ya a friend request! Good luck OP:smile:
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting back up after a break over the holidays! Always looking for more active people to keep me involved and motivated! Add me :)
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I log the good and the bad and I have 541 days straight logging under my belt.

Holy schnockers! That's major commitment! Fantastic job!

OP, feel free to add me! My first goal is to lose about 40 lbs. and get under 200. Then my next goal is to lose another 25 to get to the weight I was when DH and I met. Then, I have another 25 or so to lose to be at the top of my healthy weight range…so about 90+ all together.
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend my food diary is open and I am supportive to my friends I have 50 pounds to lose
  • __Angie__
    Options
    Anyone who needs a friend/motivator please add me :)
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm sending you a friend request :) I'm 22 and a full time graphic designer, and I also have a side job doing freelance work, so I have also found it very difficult to find time to work out since I graduated in May. I have about 25 lbs left to lose, (already lost 20) and could really use the social aspect of this site for motivation. I'm a super prideful person, so if I have people watching my food log and progress I'll be WAY more motivated to do well.

I'd love to add absolutely anyone else as well! :)
  • JennD71
    JennD71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP and am looking for motiviation!
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me looking for more friends and support
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was successful in 2012 in losing 60lbs. Gained it back with pregnancy and now back on the weightloss journey again. I am active and on several times a day. My diary is open. Best of luck to you. Anyone can friend me:)
  • 1gracefulady
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • alhart82
    Options
    Sending you a request as well!! I just got engaged last month - the wedding is October 3, 2014 and trying to lose about 30-40 pounds by then, so it is crunch time!! Literally!
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am active during the week but kind of quiet on weekends because of how busy those days are.