Reboot

Options
I'm not "getting started", per se, so much as rebooting. I've been here for 1 1/2 years and lost 61 pounds, so yeah me! However, my weight loss has slowed to a drip, and I still have 39 pounds to go. I have become sloppy with my tracking-i.e. lots of breakfasts entered and then nothing else for the rest of the day...or the dreaded, "I'm going to be over calorie goal, so I'll just stop tracking today."

Anyway, I would like to rebuild my friend base with some solid members. I cook for myself A LOT, so would be happy to share recipes. I am a big fan of Cooking Light. Also, I have a trainer now, so am working out 5 times a week, so would love to find other members who work out as well to commiserate or congratulate accordingly.

Hit me up with a friend request if you like!

Disclaimer: I log in at least once a day, but cannot make comments about everything you do. However, I will support you when you need support and congratulate you on successes.

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi in the same boat myself...our tracking. hope it works better for you this time.
  • mh_wysor
    Options
    Welcome back, lets knock out those last 39 pounds out and get you on with a better more fit you.