Hi, need friends to help keep me motivated, Thanks!

Options
Hey all, I am 19/F and this is my second time around really trying to loose weight and make healthy lifestyle changes. I did it on my own and lost about 15lbs, but unfortunately I gained every bit back, and more. My initial goal right now is to loose at least 10lbs by February, but I strive too lose more and maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. Motivation, both internal and external, are my biggest downfalls and figured if I had people to motivate, inspire, encourage, and go through this journey with me would really help. Looking forward to making new friends, changing lives, and improving our health together! Add me! :)

Replies

• AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey hon. Always looking for new friends and support (though my goal is MASSIVELY more than yours!), so would love to be a part of your cheer squad. I'm going to try to use the community on here, along with family/friends and iPhone apps like nexercise to maintain motivation - my big (ha!) issue is that, as soon as I suffer a setback or loss, I gain weight as easy as. Gained 7kg after a coworker unexpectedly passed a few months back and realised that I really need to get on top of this before it takes control of me. Hoping to get better coping mechanisms through this process. Let us support and focus, my dear!

4974346.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost 94 pounds and keep it off for 5 years-yes there was a time I went up 5 punds in the past 5 years-but now I am on a journey to maintain are even lose 10 pounds- I find with support I am also able to do it--you can do it just believe in yourself feel free to add me-would be happy to support-as I always am looking for support- good luck:smile:
  • beverley770
    beverley770 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm Beverley and a MFP Nubbie :-) I'm very out of shape at the moment and desperately trying to lose a stone and get fit again, as I once was.
    Found it extremely difficult to keep motivated without MFP, so it was a Godsend when a work colleague introduced it to me :-) Am finding it so much fun but crave to have some friends for help, support, encouragement and motivation and vice versa.
    Any MFP friends I would be so grateful for. Anyone please add me! :-)