In need of friends for weigh loss motivation !

Options
hi, I'm a 25 /f. I've had a very hard time with my weight. I'm looking for someone who can push me and keep me motivated! And I would do the same! It's hard having to be on your own and tryin to lose weight! I started my diet with my weight loss journal in August, That is when I totally stopped eating fast food! I don't seem to be losing the weight. And it's very upsetting!! In may/June. I lost my baby! And the 14th of this month was my due date. Wth my pregnancy, and losing my baby, I gained alota weight. And I'm trying to lose the weight for my son (he's 3) for my self and my next child. I know being over weight is not easy. It hurts me everyday. The site of me in a mirror makes me so mad, I can't stand it. I just need someone who can help me stay motivated, and try to raise my self esteem, because its really low! Thank you.

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've only been here 3 weeks but I'm finding it very helpful. The dietician I saw actually recommended this site, so I feel like we're all in the right place. :) To get started, it's recommended to log in every day and keep track of everything you eat. If you do this for a few days, it really does give you an idea of what your diet looks like, what's missing and where you're going overboard.

Feel free to send me a friend request. :) I can use the support myself, as well as encouraging you.