Getting Started

Options
Hi, I just joined today, I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and haven't had any weight loss (jeans fit better though). I decided I needed to get serious about recording my food and only eating 1200 calories a day, so using MFP to help! I am looking for others who are wanting to use exercise and clean(er) eating to connect with and help to motivate one another and share ideas.

Replies

• sconfer55
    sconfer55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started the clean eating, not at excise yet but would love motivation!
  • livewithpurposein14
    Options
    Hey. I just joined again. I guess I need to add a real pic of myself. I have anew job I love and refuse to buy new clothes at the larger size but do not make the changes I know I need to make to get the weight off. I know what I need to do. I just don't do it.
  • livewithpurposein14
    Options
    I am a 50 year old working woman and mother.
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I feel you on refusing to buy bigger clothes for work. However I knew I needed to do something when all of my slacks were the (no zip/pull up pants) from New York and Co. They are like yoga pants for the office...haha. I would really like to wear REAL pants again one day!
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've joined today too, I'm planning on doing the 30 day shred then maybe ripped in 30. As much as I love christmas I need to really concentrate on eating properly.. Feel free to add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck to you all. hope you reach your goals..and me too off course :)
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have only done 30DS for week now, but noticing a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I really like Jillian Michaels (also just read her book Slim for Life) and I also will move onto Ripped in 30 or Bodyshred after I finish my first 30 days. Keep my updated on how it is going for you Cally!
  • dhutcheon
    dhutcheon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well looks like im in the same boat. Im a 24 year old with 2 kids and a husband. I hate buying new clothes because of my weight size and could use some motivation to stay on track. I go to the gym 3 days a week and do leslie sansone videos and have seen a huge difference. When i started loosing weight i was 215-220 and im down to about 180. Please feel free to add me I like motivating people but also like to feel motivated ascwell.
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like. I have been here for more than 700 days. I try to give feedback to anyone on my friends list. I do however delete those who do not log in or provide any feedback.
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will definitely keep you updated! Im dreading it though, I have done one day on level 1 and it made me want to die :| I think its mainly the cardio parts that gets me
  • dhutcheon
    dhutcheon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just work threw the cardio the more and more you do it the easier it gets promise!
  • plehto44
    plehto44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Why wait until Jan 1 to get started! I have 65 lbs to lose and after many false starts and excuses, I feel different this time. It is the moment I take control of my health!