Hi!

Options
I need support badly. I lost 30+ pounds a couple of years ago and have recently remarried and gained almost 15 back! I want to look good for myself and for my husband. (who by the way also gained weight in the past year and has started working out religiously for the past month. He has lost 15 pounds and looks amazing!!) I am a stay at home mom to five boys and try to eat right, but sometimes with timecrunching...it is really hard! I'm hoping that this site will help me to hold myself accountable and that talking with people just like me will help!

Replies

• wordygirl
    wordygirl Posts: 28
    Options
    I need support badly. I lost 30+ pounds a couple of years ago and have recently remarried and gained almost 15 back! I want to look good for myself and for my husband. (who by the way also gained weight in the past year and has started working out religiously for the past month. He has lost 15 pounds and looks amazing!!) I am a stay at home mom to five boys and try to eat right, but sometimes with timecrunching...it is really hard! I'm hoping that this site will help me to hold myself accountable and that talking with people just like me will help!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I think you'll find this site most helpful.

It is difficult to stay slim when you have so many males to feed...I have a boyfriend who can eat anything and stay fit looking...I gained weight when I started cooking for him and having dinner with him just like you did with your husband...I've found that I can't always eat what I prepare for him, but I manage to at least have a salad or vegetables and brown rice with him, and the soups I make are great for me and he likes them as well.

I use the food diary at this site to plan my meals...I fell off the wagon a few times but with practice have learned how to stick with my new lifestyle changes...the weekends can be tuff...if he and his daughter are around they always have to have icecream and I can't always stay away from it...I don't beat myself up over it, just get right back on track.

Good Luck,
    Fat Dancer
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and best widshes on your goals.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!
  • wordygirl
    wordygirl Posts: 28
    Options
    thank you thank you!!

BTW- I love the name skinnydreams!! :smile: