too young to not be motivated

Options
Hi I'm a 28 year old mother and wife...I have two children and my youngest is or will be two in November and I'm still holding on to my post baby weight...I am maintaining this 187 pounds like a bad habit...I'm glad to be apart of this program ,I really need this motivation---my biggeat challenge will be excercise/my goal is to be at least 145 by December...(would be great to be less) but for know I will think baby steps...invite all help for motivation....Curita

Replies

• AshPolette717
    Options
    You can do it. I know you can. I had no ( none) modivation when I started this. Then I found my click and now I'm addicted. I know you can do it.

" Life is a journey, not a destnation"

ASH
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I agree with Ash. Think of this whole process as a new and exciting journey, rather than trying to see that ever-so-far-away light at the end of the tunnel. It's easy to become discouraged when we cannot see fast dramatic results. Like you said, baby steps. Reward yourself every step of the way!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I heard someone say recently that motivation is a by product. If you wait until you are motivated to do what you need to do, you never will. But if you just do it, you'll find the motivation will kick in and you will want to keep doing it. Wishing you all the best. You can do it.
    Risa