Starting over.

Options
Hi everyone my name is Shalisa I'm 21 & I thought I'd introduce myself. My goal is to lose 80lbs in 2014, I've lost weight before but gained it back unfortunately. It's a lot easier when you have people who are doing it together with you. So don't hesitate to add me as a friend & help motivate one another. Happy New Year's! :)

Replies

• MakeitHappenHoney
    Options
    I'm kind of starting over as well. My name is Candice I'm 29 and will be 30yrs. old Oct. 2014, and I really want to be fabulous on that day. Currently I'm looking to lose 25lbs for now.
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So you know tracking your food is the key! It really works. This app couldn't be any easier. Love scanning the food barcodes. You can do this if you really want it., you must or you wouldnt be looking for motivation. You can have treats. Dont have the foods that you cant control yourself with though. I found this out the hard way this holiday. I stopped tracking for the last 2 weeks and I regret it. I feel great when im on track and so will you! Good luck! ???? you can do it!