I caved in during the holidays

Options
I stopped tracking for almost 2 weeks and Ive gained some weight. Today, im getting back on my routine and really could use some motivation! I have no idea how to friend somebody on here but if you are also looking to stay on track, friend me! None of my friends do this app!

Replies

• annAsami
    Options
    Hey! I feel your pain lol gained about 5 pounds! Looking to kick start my routine (holidays messed it all up) and get back to working hard! I would love to add you!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I think everyone gets a little of track during the holidays. Good job on hoping back on and sticking with your goals. Adding friends on here is a really great way to help you achieve your weight loss goals. I have sent you a friends request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cv2k
    cv2k Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I gained about 4 pounds myself but you have to consider the amount of sodium in ham, stuffing, and all the other fixin's on the X-mas dinner table. Water retention galore, mind you it's taking me some time to get rid of it so I am back on track. Maybe some cardio will help, I'll see.
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Its 1 yr ago I started this post and Im in the same situation again-lol. Today, im back on tracking but I just wanna EAT everything/anything. Fighting the urge.
  • jodster1504
    Options
    Once I've gone off track I find it really hard to start again but hang in there and when you start seeing the benefits it'll keep you motivated!
  • scotty8775
    scotty8775 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. Hang in there! We'll get back on track.
  • rafasales89
    Options
    Hii would be nice to add some friends, we can motivate each other!! it's normal to gain some weight in the holidays... I'm from Brazil, living in Germany btw and got 6kg after my wedding in july THIS year