New years resolution?

Options
Whats is your new years resolution for 2014? I have just started back up on this website and would like to find more people who are looking to tone up!

Replies

• dmlover76
    dmlover76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 30lbs in the next 3-4 months. The past two years have been really stressful for me because my Mom's cancer came back, and she's in chemo for the FIFTH time! In addition, I've been in grad school, which occupied a lot of my time and in turn caused additional stress and no sleep. I hurt my back a few years ago, so I can't run anymore. I started bikram yoga again so hopefully that will help.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Goals (not resolutions) for 2014:
    1. Keep maintaining (continue my healthy eating and exercise habits), and ditch my "lifelong yo-yo" syndrome.
    2. Return to running (already begun) and continue training for a 5K -- I've registered for one in March. Also just joined the January Running Challenge thread here and set a goal of running 25 miles for the month.
    3. Repeat the 9/11 Memorial Fitness Challenge (climbing 110 flights of stairs), which I did this past September.
    4. "Reach" the Republic of Nauru in my Virtual Ride Around the Equator by the end of 2014. That would mean I've crossed the 8,000-mile mark on my mini-bike since Sept. 1, 2012. (I'm currently at 4605.75.)
    5. Keep taking MOOCs.
    6. Keep on with leisure reading and creative pursuits.
    7. Carpe diem.