Newbie drinking game.

Options
makingamiracle
makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
Ok... we're t-minus 3 days, give or take, from the flood of New Year noobs who will flock to this board and log in faithfully for about, oh, I dunno... 34 days. Time for a healthful drinking game. Everyone takes a shot of water when we hear the following worn out promises, oaths, declarations and statements of intent....

I'll start things off:

"I'm really serious about losing weight this time."

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a 30 day detox to get started........
  • Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    "This is the year I lose the weight for good".

I'm fairly new here myself, but I'm playing anyways LOL!:tongue:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Ok... we're t-minus 3 days, give or take, from the flood of New Year noobs who will flock to this board and log in faithfully for about, oh, I dunno... 34 days. Time for a healthful drinking game. Everyone takes a shot of water when we hear the following worn out promises, oaths, declarations and statements of intent....

I'll start things off:

ok well...5 posts and a member for less than a month hmmmmm:huh:
  • makingamiracle
    makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I'll start things off:

Actually, have been here for a year and a half under a different account. Now what is that they say about never assuming... hmm.... well, thanks for playing anyways.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    *shrugs* I was a newbie 2 years ago in January. I never made any of those declarations, but we all gotta start somewhere.
    Options

I'll start things off:

Actually, have been here for a year and a half under a different account. Now what is that they say about never assuming... hmm.... well, thanks for playing anyways.

I don't think it makes me look like an *kitten* at all. Any other person passing through wouldn't know you had another account before either. You have to look at what you posted and all the elements of it and understand that's what people are gonna see.
    Do the math.
    Options
    *shrugs* I was a newbie 2 years ago in January. I never made any of those declarations, but we all gotta start somewhere.

This.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options

I'll start things off:

I can vouch for him. he has been on a lot longer, but gained back a bunch (he feels he lost his rock start status) so started a new profile for a fresh start.

That said...
    I'm going to go with

"What is TDEE?"
    "What is TLDR?"
    and my personal favorite
    "Weight lift? I'm a GIRL! I don't want to get BULKY!!!"

That ought to keep us hydrated!!!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Chit Chat FUN AND GAMES

C'mon folks...this is innocent fun way to keep hydrated! WHY NOT???
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?
    Options

I'll start things off:

I can vouch for him. he has been on a lot longer, but gained back a bunch (he feels he lost his rock start status) so started a new profile for a fresh start.

awww he shouldn't feel that way. Life has ups and downs. cr*p happens :frown:
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    ... I cant eat a entire 1200 calories.... :noway:
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've been good for three days but I cheated and had fast food for lunch!
  • DeputySox
    Options
    OP just made my list of asshats I have ignored. Thanks for playing!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Making a game out of the ignorance if people who are worn out, overweight, and likely have awful self-esteem issues?

In.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

Green coffee bean extract.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Making a game out of the ignorance if people who are worn out, overweight, and likely have awful self-esteem issues?

In.

like*
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to do a lot more running if I'm going to make room for all those alcohol calories.

ETA: Oh wait, you said shot of water. What's the fun in that?!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    OP just made my list of asshats I have ignored. Thanks for playing!

If you are going to ignore all the asshats it would be easier to just delete your account.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to do a lot more running if I'm going to make room for all those alcohol calories.

High alcohol content in the drinking water in your area?