josie gibson 21 day fat burn

Options
Hi I started this today. Is any one else doing it so we can exchange thoughts and motivate others :)
I found the fit test ok, but then I would like to compare my results to others

thanks

loz

Replies

• angel_inc_06
    angel_inc_06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, this is my 3rd week of using this dvd. Seeing results already. I do the 15 sec blast and the strength workout 5/6 times a week. How are you finding it?
  • MissGHand
    MissGHand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I did it for the first time on Monday, was struggling so bad yesterday, could hardly move! Aching a bit today but feeling good! Do you all do the 3 sections in one hit? I think i'll struggle with this, was thinking about doing a section a day or something and do it everyday but then I dont know if this would be as effective? Havnt done the fit test yet though, will do it at the weekend after ive completed my first week.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Only pounds you will lose from this is more likely from your wallet....
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've worked out to Jillian Michael's dvds for months with very little weight loss over a long period of time. My shape changed and presumably I was building muscle. However, given that I have another 45-60 lbs I would like to lose, I need to shift the weight.

Once I started on Josie Gibson's dvds, I have lost more than 5lbs in 10 days. I do the 40 second blast and the strength workout every other day and the 15 second blast in between. I can't manage the strength workout after the 15 second blast yet, but I will keep trying. I workout six days a week on average and try to run at least a couple of times a week when the weather is good enough.

I don't know what dvd this other person was watching and I hope they find something to suit their exacting tastes.
  • loz315
    loz315 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had been doing 1 section a day. And getting a loss every week. Should I be doing more ghan 1 section a day? And how many times a week?

Thanks