1lb gain..Thanks TOM.. Now Cookies grrrr

Options
So a friend from work called and said I have left a pressie for you in your draw. She is the friend I talk about my diet with who I moaned at this morning that I had put on a 1lb because of TOM... SOOOO I open my draw and there is the biggest Darn cookie sat there watching me I'm not joking to me this cookie looked huge!! Now its on the furthest corner or my desk covered with a tissue and its shouting my name... I am not listening but I can still hear it.. I have called my mum to tell her and told her I shall bring it home tonight for her desert but gosh why make it so hard on me?

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    with friends like that who needs enemies? Smash it up and throw it away.:bigsmile:
  • somaja
    somaja Posts: 21
    Options
    I agree! Throw it in the trash!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Do you think she did it on purpose though?? I mean, I had friends who I was around with that were dieting when I wasn't and I didn't think twice to offer them chips or go out for ice cream, etc. Unless they were like, "Hey, I'm not eating any junk food at all today" or this week even, then I would completely understand!

I would just give the cookie to another co-worker.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Do you think she did it on purpose though?? I mean, I had friends who I was around with that were dieting when I wasn't and I didn't think twice to offer them chips or go out for ice cream, etc. Unless they were like, "Hey, I'm not eating any junk food at all today" or this week even, then I would completely understand!

I would just give the cookie to another co-worker.

No I think she thought it would cheer me up a cookie to eat no more depressed about putting on a pound until next weigh in and ill be depressed about the two pounds lol The Cookie and its eyes went to the first man to walk through the office door it has now been eaten and im feeling mighty refreshed I didn't even have half wooohoooo