whats the best way to get unfat?

Options
im fat now, and i want to be lean. whats the best way to do that?

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Uneat
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Eat less food.
  • Cadaverous_Bones
    Options
    Uneat
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    uneat, like make myself throw up? cool thanks girls, i'll try that from now on.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's really a loaded question that needs more info. Under eating can cause your body to store fat just as over eating. When I was 300 lbs, I ate FAR less than I did to get down under 200 lbs. The key was eating small portions throughout the day. I eat far more calories now to maintain my weight. But I eat them in small portion (except pre-post workout meals).
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    uneat, like make myself throw up? cool thanks girls, i'll try that from now on.

Nooooooooo! Eat fewer calories - try and get a bit more exercise.
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    It's really a loaded question that needs more info. Under eating can cause your body to store fat just as over eating. When I was 300 lbs, I ate FAR less than I did to get down under 200 lbs. The key was eating small portions throughout the day. I eat far more calories now to maintain my weight. But I eat them in small portion (except pre-post workout meals).

so i can actually eat more if i eat small meals throughout the day. got it, stoke that metabolic fire as they say. makes sense thank you sir.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

so i can actually eat more if i eat small meals throughout the day. got it, stoke that metabolic fire as they say. makes sense thank you sir.

I got unfat eating everything within a two to four hour window at night. So, YMMV. Do what works, just figure out how many calories you need to limit yourself to for weight loss, count the calorie content of everything you eat, and stick to that number. Doesn't matter when you eat them or how you space them out.
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    troll
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    troll

+1