Hi from Melbourne Australia

Options
Hi, I decided I'd take a look at this site after it was recommended via the fitbit site as one that "plays nice" with fitbit and knows about Australian foods.

I gained 40kgs during a long problem relationship, and having got out of that 6 months ago I was hoping my weight would start to sort itself out, but no I've gained another 5kgs. So, it's time I got to doing better tracking and maybe a bit less comfort eating :)

Wish me luck :)

Replies

• leapsonbounds
    leapsonbounds Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You're in the right place. I find it incredibly helpful to read lots of and lots of questions and answers and of course the success stories. Wishing you well on your weight loss journey!
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    What helped me the most was making friends on here. The encouragement is phenomenal & really helps me. Feel free to send a friend request. I'm on always off & on the site throughout the day. Good Luck!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Good Luck! This is a great place to be - it helps me so much.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site is such a helpful tool for weight loss! You definitely came to the right place!