New here, looking for friends, supporters etc.

Options
Hello all, name's Emily and I am looking to lose weight and get healthy. Over the course of 5 years I have gained (pregnancy), lost, and gained again roughly 35 pounds. I am looking to lose the weight once and for all. I have never worked out regularly in my life and the only diet I have done was portion control. But that is no longer working for me and I am miserable. I have a 2 year old daughter and the last thing i want is for her to hear me talk about how fat I'm getting ever again. Today was the first day of a new life for me. I did a 30 minute moderate workout, drank nearly 80oz of water (versus 36-60oz of mtn dew) and quit smoking cigarettes (using an e-cig for a while, gradually lowering the nicotine dose so I can drop this nicotine habit once and for all) My mom is going to go to the gym with me 5 days a week and i am meeting with a personal trainer on Monday. My will power has been known to be lacking so I hope to get motivation, support and kicks in my behind from my mom and you guys! thanks for reading, and if you want, add me as a friend and lets motivate each other!

ETA: The picture is of me before i gained the weight, that is where I want to be again. 125lbs, healthy, confident and happy!