New Years eve dress - HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the Spanx hate! Do what everyone else says, drink lots of fluids, avoid salt. Get some diuretic greens in, maybe? like parsley, dandelion greens (it comes in a tea, too) to get rid of excess fluid.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    You could just not care. No one will notice.

LIES.

THIS, is the MOST IMPORTANT DAY. For the REST OF TIME.

Lol, maybe I was just hoping there would be one other person out there like me in a tight dress with a little tummy poking out. We can't have ALL perfect body parts!

Wanna bend over and find out?
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    epson salt bath reduces bloating but is only a temp effect and not for anyone with heart issues
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

LIES.

Lol, maybe I was just hoping there would be one other person out there like me in a tight dress with a little tummy poking out. We can't have ALL perfect body parts!

I have one perfect body part...
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    you can also take a laxative you now:wink:

What a crappy idea.

It might just work.

I just took an epic deuce and my pants fit much better now. It works.

You're going to look adorable in your little black dress later.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

LIES.

Wanna bend over and find out?

Tee hee
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

LIES.

I have one perfect body part...

Pics or it doesn't exist
  • anson808
    anson808 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
  • Vanjoo
    Vanjoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat salty food (actually I ate as little as possible, to feel full and to have enough energy) and I did some stretches and abs workout. And I had peppermint tea.

But, I got my flat tummy back again after I took half hour nap. I woke up without that awful feeling that my stomach will blow up. :happy:

So if you have same problem, flat tummy with tendency to bloat often - maybe try to take a little nap after drinking some peppermint tea.

The dress fit perfectly and the night was great. So thank you all! :wink:
  • Vanjoo
    Options
    I didn't eat salty food (actually I ate as little as possible, to feel full and to have enough energy) and I did some stretches and abs workout. And I had peppermint tea.

But, I got my flat tummy back again after I took half hour nap. I woke up without that awful feeling that my stomach will blow up. :happy:

So if you have same problem, flat tummy with tendency to bloat often - maybe try to take a little nap after drinking some peppermint tea.

The dress fit perfectly and the night was great. So thank you all! :wink:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Glad you found a solution!

I'm not sure how effective "do more exercise" is for results in a matter of hours.....
  • Vanjoo
    Options
    Working out isn't effective in a way that it will make fat disappear, but I guess it helps by stimulating your digestive system. I think there lies the cause of (my) bloating problem :smile:

And it wasn't some extra intensive workout, more like stretching or few yoga poses...