7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You have done GREAT! :drinker:

(but you need to pick up your room) :laugh:
  • afitch311
    afitch311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love your story and your motivation!!! I especially love how you mentioned an overall feeling of good health! That is SOOO important! I know too many people who lose weight to "look hot" or to "fit into a bikini for the summer", but they really do not understand how being fit is so much more then that! I originally worked on getting my weight down due to medical problems, I had to have my gall bladder removed when I was 27 weeks pregnant. Surgery during pregnancy is scary! I knew I had to change something when I put not only myself at risk, but the life of my unborn daughter at risk as well. I am glad that I found out how to care for myself and my daughter before it became too late. I am currently working on my BA in Psychology and when I finish next January, my goal is to start working on a Masters in Nutritional Health so that I can help others as well. Good luck to you! Although it sounds like you are going to be just fine!! :)
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    NJ
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You don't even look like the same person- you look younger, happier, and healthier! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • Jenna299
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing and showing those of us still heading towards that mark that it CAN be done!
  • llkdjohnson1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this story. I am hoping that I will get to see the transformation as you did in yourself. Congratulations!
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be proud of yourself! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!