This is my second try to losing weight.

Options
Last year I went from 227 to about 189. But of course life happened, and I went back to 221.

So anyways, I 'm going to do it again and lose at lease 50 pounds!

It's been hard because I'm a receptionist and most of my day is sitting down at a computer. Any tips to trying to stay on my feet as often as possible while at work>

Replies

• LeslieW77
    LeslieW77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! i can totally relate, as I too have a job where I sit alot (although not all the time), plus have regained what I lost. You might try doing some isometric stretches while in your chair to help keep the blood flowing. And, take advantage of your breaks - restroom, lunch, etc - to get a little more stretching and possibly walking as opposed to taking the elevator or driving to a restaurant if the business is situated where that's a possibility. For myself, I don't have to stay at the computer all the time, so make it a point to frequently get up for a drink, to assist our volunteers and visitors, etc

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like - we can help motivate each other to make this our year to lose it AND keep it off by changing our habits for good!