What are your year end results - pictures and stats please

Options
1235»

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you!! All together I have lost 65lb in two years. Somehow I have months losin the same pounds over and over again and then I have a months eating striktly clean and not more than 1100 kcal and I lose a bit again... how did most of you accomplish the weight loss? Just by counting calories using FP?

By eating what MFP tells me to eat, and exercising lots (which means eating more than I think I need to). It really is a matter of eating less and moving more, ultimately. But getting that balance is difficult.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mz0dedZJFe1rmsavlo1_500.jpg
  • Shanny5909
    Shanny5909 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good on you for keeping at it!!!! Be very proud of what you have accomplished...I don't know you but am proud of you too! It is soooo much harder getting it off than it was putting it on...dammit! I have lost 103 lbs and have about another 35-40 to go. Please add me as a friend if you are looking for support. :-)
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    6kvz.jpg

the picture on the left was from 2 years ago, and the right was very recent.

i began MFP after already losing some of that initial weight, and i'm now aiming to tone up, cause my weight refuses to drop anymore! xD
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    5'6
    HW 254
    2013 SW 240
    SW @ MFP (Oct) 226
    CW 204
    GW 130

I was using another app before moving over to here. I started my journey in Nov/Dec of 2012 at 246. I stopped trying in mid-May to mid-Sep. In May I was 224, in Sep I was 234. So total for 2013 is 36-46lbs. Ack seems so small now. I lost a lot since being on MFP and gathering more information. I am trying to go slow to help my body adjust better. Loose skin terrifies me! I hope the numbers this year will be better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!