Looking for some friends to help me on my journey

Options
2»

Replies

• melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost almost 60lbs & am doing the maintaining thing now. I post & log every day. I do my best to also comment & encourage others. :)
  • raqueldaisy
    raqueldaisy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I would love the motivation! I've lost 25 lbs so far, log in every day, and track! Still on my journey and would love to share it!
  • kellylee6887
    kellylee6887 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am an old new MFP member starting over again for the new year. This works!!! I have done it several times before and the moment I stop logging and keeping track, I fail. Need all the inspiration and motivation I can get to lose and maintain this time so that I feel better physically and mentally.
  • firefly1017
    Options
    i'll add ya! i'm also looking for MFP friends to help keep me motivated. sending requests :) anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I hear what you're saying, I've started and stopped a few times. This app really works and for me when I stop logging is when I mess up. Hopefully I get a few adds as well. It's always better to stay motivated with other people going through the same goals.
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Annieisdone
    Options
    Cant make a profile. Tried 3 times.:huh:
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for motivating friends who want to be motivated! I've been on a while but my weightloss plateaued but I know the problem and I'm excited to get it going again!