155 lbs to lose...looking for support & accountability

Options

Replies

• sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    I have about 150 give or take since my scale is broken, no really the battery is missing and it like a watch battery. I am looking to make new friends who understand what i am facing and who i can support and encourage. So if you want to send me a friend request thanks
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have around 90 - 100lbs to lose, please feel free to add me.. :)
  • AshCash803
    Options
    You should be able to hold yourself accountable.

Why even comment on this thread? The topic title is literally, "....Looking for SUPPORT and ACCOUNTABILITY." To the original poster, feel free to add me. I'm down 50 and have another 100 to go!
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds lose. Feel free to add me (anyone can). :)
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. (I need to lose at least 70 pounds.) Have a blessed day.
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Heather here - I have about the same amount to lose. I was 100 lbs a couple years back and gained about 65 of it back ... so I am here to get it done for good!

Feel free to add me ... :smile:
  • ERICA0185
    ERICA0185 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Erica and I still have about 77lb more to loose. I sent you a request!!
  • Lifelink
    Lifelink Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You should be able to hold yourself accountable.

Self accountability. Self motivation. Self discipline.

No one can lose the weight for you; it's YOUR work that will get you there.
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you to add me. I have lost 44lbs since I joined MFP in September. My husband joined today and is looking for friends too his username is: trainhardeatwellfighteasy. Good luck with your weight loss, we can all achieve our goals with positivity and hard work x
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started last with 127 lbs to lose..I'm down half that and looking to finish by June/July of this year :) Feel free to add me. always looking for new friends.
  • bellepiff
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request :) I have a heap to lose (over half my body weight) so will be here everyday logging my food etc.
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me. I have learned that the motivation you get from your MFP friends is invaluable! I have over 100 to lose for ultimate goal weight. I hope we can help each other! You can do this!!!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some additional friends for additional motivation and accountability, feel free to add me! :) My #1 goal right now is to focus on eating healthy, getting exercise (walking), and logging EVERYTHING! It's definitely more fun to have cheerleaders to support you on your journey :)
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    lots of us in similar situations. I have been here for awhile, did really well, got distracted but now more focused than ever. I have 40-45 lbs I need to get lose for good! I'm around a lot and supportive so feel free to add me. All i ask is the same in return. :flowerforyou:
    We got this. 2014 is going to be a very good year!
  • Pmscur
    Pmscur Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to loose and would love to be friend as well as make some. We can all log in, cheer and support each other together.
    Any one interested can add me too. I like hearing how every one is doing as it keeps me going:)
  • StacehLouxo
    Options
    Hello.

I have over 60lbs to lose and I would love to be a friend to you.

We can all motivate each other and give great support!

WE CAN DO THIS!

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS I AM NEW
  • michellerzr85
    michellerzr85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Michelle and I have 145 lbs to lose. I am really ready this time. I have been trying for about 3 years now to get my weight down. I have eaten my feelings and came up with every excuse I could think of. I am done with the excuses I am ready to be healthy I am hoping I can keep this attitude until I reach my goal weight. I recently found out that my family and friends have been behind me the whole time so I really wanted to do this for me. I am here for you and I could really use more support to but don't worry I have your back. :happy:
  • msdeb424
    msdeb424 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation. I've lost it somewhere along the way. Support and accountability sound lime a great place to start.

I've added people who have said it's Ok and please feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I have about 80 more to lose.... Will be on for a while! Send me a request! :-)
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for others with any amount of weight to lose who are willing to offer support and accountability.

I'm doing a 90 day accountability challenge, which you'd be more than welcome to join. We'll be checking in with each other about exercise and dietary habits, chatting about what is and isn't working for us, etc. You can join at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18326--no-short-cuts-90-day-challenge if you'd like. We'd love to have you :smile: Also, feel free to add me. I'm usually hanging around in whatever free time I have.