how much did you lose in Feb

pagett1969
pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
edited June 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
I would like to know how much everyone lost in Feb. I lost 10 pounds but would have liked to have lost more.( at least I didn't gain though ) I am a long way from were I want to be. Thanks to all who have been supportive. I joined 1-13-06 at 232 and now I'm 217. so far so good.

Replies

• tamnel
    tamnel Posts: 18 Member
    that is really awesome. i started this 1200 calorie diet on Tuesday and started back to the gym on Wed. and have been every night and went this morning and scale said 179.6 from 180. doesn't seem like a big difference but it sure is a positive!
  • pagett1969
    pagett1969 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi Tammy I wish I had your exercise motivation I have alot to lose so I think that is why my Numbers are ok but I would like to see my scale read 179.6 We all want to look good and feel better so let's keep each other going. What type of exercise are you doing? How is your cal. counting going?
  • wendim
    wendim Posts: 1
    Hi there everyone,

I really enjoy this site. I like that it is interactive. I get to look up nutrional/calories etc and enter some of my own. It nice to be able to fit some of my snacks in that I like, such as smartfood popcorn. I just had a whole 1 3/4cup. It did the trick, I was feeling "snacky" and now not so much. Sure I'd like to finish off the bag but I've got determination and will power today. The exercise that I ad in is great, it gives me that cushion of a few extra calories should I need that extra snack or something. Instead of going over my recommended calories and feeling like I blew the day anyway ( this mindset would let me go ahead and snack on many more things) and really ruin the great effort I put forth over the course of the whole day.
    Any exercise is good and it's amazing how quickly the numbers add up. Thanks for listening, I am stopping at the 1 3/4 c of popcorn and going for a bottle of water before I head to work. Have a GRREAT Day everyone.
    Wendi
  • tamnel
    tamnel Posts: 18 Member
    Hey pagett1969!

I am sorry it took till now to reply. Just noticed. Thanks for all the support. I am like you when it comes to the #'s on the scale or smaller jeans! I love that all my stuff is getting so lose & even enjoy spending the $ to get them altered. I have been doing 30 minutes on treadmill, 30 on exercise bike & now at 15-20 minutes on that glider deal for your legs and arms. I play a lot of basketball w/ my girls. I like to go dancing as well. My calorie counting is going great. I love this site for making it so easy. I basically eat whatever I want as long as it isn't junk food & have been averageing about 800-1000 a day. I started burning 300-400 cal.'s a day & now around 500-600. I was told by my wonderful UPS guy yesterday to start doing major strength training at least once every 3-4 weeks so I can totally wear every muscle in my body out so my body doesn't get so used to the same ole cardio routine & I not only work the same muscles over and over but my body will like revamp like new again & the cardio workout will start burning again. Does that make sense to anyone? Have a great day!
    Tam
  • sarah_070
    sarah_070 Posts: 8 Member
    hello i have just started myfittnesspal a week and a half again and i have lost 7 pounds.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Wow fantastic Sarah! Congrats and great work!
This discussion has been closed.