Need friends for motivation & support

Options
hml86
hml86 Posts: 225 Member
Hi, I'm looking for new friends for motivation & support. I joined MFP in 2012, lost 58 lbs & unfortunately my busy life & laziness got the best of me & I gained some weight back. I'm back at it full force & there's no stopping me now. I'm on this lifelong journey of healthy eating & exercise. I'll do my best to offer you in return motivation & support. I post daily motivational quotes to help start my day off right & hopefully all my MFP's!! I look forward to sharing this new lifestyle with you all. Now lets get to work.

- Heather

"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."

Replies

• shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Happens to most of us! Lets get this off finally. Add me if you want, were all in this together!
  • krush1957
    krush1957 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me, too. your story could be my story. I would like friends to motivate me and hopefully I can help you, too.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat, feel free to add me if you would like!
  • WalterJim
    Options
    I'm back after a long time gone. Feel free to add me!
  • Dorajohnson
    Dorajohnson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let get it stated!!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck. you or anyone else here can feel free to add me..happy to chat with new people
  • kymcon
    Options
    Add me to!! We are all in this together and I need some extra motivation to get be started.....again
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    Same boat!! I'll start off sooo good, then get so close to my goal weight and then back track. NOT THIS TIME! I'm going all the way!! Good luck we can do this!
  • tdh115
    tdh115 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am here daily and as others have stated we are all in this together. Please feel free to add me. Welcome back and good luck!
  • chunky_bird
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me
  • timmer74
    timmer74 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same boat here also.... Sick and tired of getting lazy and adding on pounds I worked so hard to get rid of in the first place! :)

Oh well... Live and learn I guess. It's better to learn together! That's why I am here. :)
  • kdsprelude
    Options
    Hello!
    Everyone feel free to add me. I'm looking for support and motivation as well. Also looking for more help on simple recipes and such to help me stay healthy with my busy life.
    Looking forward to meeting new people!
  • darthlacey
    darthlacey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here! Would love to help out people and get advice from some of you seasoned fitness gurus!! Feel free to add me, check out my blog, everything...I would love to have some insight and would love to return the favor!
  • jeribuster
    Options
    I am right there with you! Add me. I, too, need people to help motivate me. :flowerforyou:
  • junebug1771
    Options
    I have the same story too. Feel free to add me.
  • jeribuster
    Options
    My daughter introduced me to this site in June. I didn't really pay much attention to it, since I was in Weight Watchers at the time. I have since given up Weight Watchers...didn't want to spend the money any more. But, I realize that I need the support. So I am giving MyFitnessPal a try.
  • dhutcheon
    dhutcheon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. I feel like I dont havecany support trying to loose weight. Pleaee add me and I promise to return the favor of motivating you.
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I think I friend requested everyone who had posted on here this far. If I've missed anyone please just send me a request. I'm looking forward to kicking fats *kitten* with you all!! :))