New to MyFitnessPal

lhstraker
lhstraker Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, I am new to myfitnesspal but not to online tracking programs. Did not stick to the others mostly because many did not have a lot of food items to choose from and had to constantly add things myself plus some did not couple their programs with tracking exercise. I am looking forward to using this one and hopefully it will keep me on track and motivated. I also have never joined a message board so am also looking forward to the support it may bring.

Replies

• kcampbell453
    kcampbell453 Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome Ruby! I'm new here too, only been here about a week, and so far I have done better on this than with the other tracking websites, so I know how you feel! The support here is great, I would strongly recommend looking at the message boards becasue I have found so many people on there that are facing the same struggles I am. You're going to do great!!!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Welcome aboard feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this journey together.
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Hi!Welcome to this wonderful site! Add me as a friend if you'd like to.We are all in this together so,we should try to give support together too.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.