Disney Nutrition Info????

lmwhite3473
lmwhite3473 Posts: 22
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
My family and I are planning a trip to Orlando and I can not find nutritional information of any kind from the menu items and restaurants in the parks. Anyone know where I can get this so I can make out my meal plan? Vacations are a trigger for me and we are going to be there for a whole week and I would rather not fall off the wagon for a whole week. I know common sense in choosing the right foods should always be the decision I make but I never do and just sticking to my plan is just much easier all that regret and guilt I have when we return and then that just makes it harder to get back on track.

Replies

• summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Per WDW
    Q. Can nutritional information be provided for menu items?
    A. Unfortunately we do not have, and therefore we cannot provide you with accurate or reliable nutritional information, and we would not want you or any other Guest to rely on what could only be our "best guess." We can however, attempt to work within your dietary request and suggest some menu alternatives and solutions that may satisfy your requests. We strive to provide all our Guests a magical experience by offering a wide array of dining locations, experiences and menu options, and we trust that among all those selections you will find menu items that meet your requests.

Though, allears.net had menus for every dining establishment on property, and you can probably guestimate some of the calorie content, or at least take a look ahead so you can know what your choices are.

That being said, there ARE NO calories at Disney World. ;)
  • That being said, there ARE NO calories at Disney World. ;)

*snicker* well it IS a magical place. XD

and on a more serious note: i'd suggest just guessing and putting your best guess into the calorie counter. its honestly better then nothing, because then you still have SOME idea of what you're eating rather then no idea at all.

also....i've been to Disney Land (not World but i'm sure they're rather similar XD) and you're walking around ALL DAY LONG. and if its in the summer.....you're walking in the heat.....so you're going to be burning off a TOOOOON of calories from just BEING there so why not indulge just a little? it is vacation after all...just dont indulge to an extreme. have fun! be merry! its DISNEY WORLD! one of the many "most magical places on earth". enjoy yourself and just remember the walking is burning calories and there is always a lighter option even if you dont exactly know what it is...there's always close guesstimates.

HAVE FUN!.....i wanna go! D:
  • Thanks. I went to allears.net and that is helpful. It at least gives me some idea. This will be our last trip to Disney for a while since our son will be off to UGA next year and since Disney is the ONLY vacation for us I just do not want have any regretful feelings on return.
This discussion has been closed.