back to school compliments!!

Options
timbotina
timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
So it is back to school time for my son and we live out of school district so we must drop off/pick up my son daily from school......I haven't seen hardly any of these people since school was out last June 2nd (mind you, I had already lost about 28 lbs--now I am almost 50 lbs. down)....anyway.....people were acting like I had lost a whole other person....they couldn't believe how much weight I had lost....they were all amazed...too many to count....and the important part...everyone was scrammbling for pen and paper to write down the MFP website....so hopefully I have encouraged some others to change their lives also.......:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    way to go! you gotta love it when people start noticing your efforts - good for you!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    way to go! you gotta love it when people start noticing your efforts - good for you!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you...you deserve all of the compliments and attention you get! Bask in the glory of your hard work...job well done.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Its so nice when other people notice your hard work! Keep up the great work-(outs) you Jumping Jack Queen! :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    awesome. I hope the same thing happens for me this Saturday when I will see a bunch of people I haven't seen since I started this journey. I could use a boost right now.

You have done so well.
  • wyldfyre
    wyldfyre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Isn't that cool when that happens. :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you...you deserve all of the compliments and attention you get! Bask in the glory of your hard work...job well done.

Ditto!

I had the same experience, although it was just one person. We were chatting with my daughter's Kindergarten teacher (so I've known this lady for two years now), when she looked me up and down and said, "Boy, you look great!" And she turned to my daughter and said, "You have one hot momma!" It felt great to hear someone noticed all my hard work! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!