New to MFP and looking for friends/support!

Options
Hello there, I'm Raina. I'm new to MFP, but definitely not new to struggling with my weight. I've been overewight my whole life. My goal right now is to lose 65 pounds!!

I lost 50 pounds a while back, moved to Arizona from California and basically changed everything. I went pescetarian hardcore for a while. I loved it and I want to get back there. I went crazy for the Holidays and ate anything and everything I wanted. Which was a lot, trust me lol. So I'ved managed to gain back 20 pounds of what I've lost!!

So I heard about MFP from someone on YouTube and here I am, tracking every morsel of food that comes into contact with my stomach. I HATE counting calories! Who doesn't? But look where it is has gotten me! I have to say so far, it's kind of a real pain in the *kitten* tracking it all. BUT, I know this will help me, as it has lots of you.

:tongue: I'm looking to talk with anyone else who is trying to better their lives, bodies, spirit. I live in the Phoenix area and would love to have friends with similar goals in mind!

Happy New Year and good luck to you all! :happy: