Is it possible to not lose the girls?

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeBacon
    CallMeBacon Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    70 lbs ago, I was a 38C/D, Now, I'm a 34B.. I am sad at the loss, too, but let me tell you.. those little puppies are PERKY.
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would any woman want huge breasts? To me C is the limit. Anything bigger is just too much. There seems to be a big misconception that men want women with huge boobs and that's just not true. Symmetry is much more important in my opinion.

Thank you so much for you intellectual insight.

Well said my dear!
  • Verrine135
    Options
    i've always had big boobs and never ever had back problems, even when i was stick thin and a 28JJ. back problems from boobs more from having bad posture and some women being less likely to stand correctly (shoulders back and down/chest up) to avoid putting their girls even more on display.hunching your shoulders forward and caving in at the diaphragm will leave anyone with back pain, regardless of boob size
    28JJ is a size? Wow.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't understand where some people got that I want huge boobs. I said that line about what's the point in being fat if you are going to have small boobs anyway, but that was a joke. I just want to look normal and proportional.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I don't understand where some people got that I want huge boobs. I said that line about what's the point in being fat if you are going to have small boobs anyway, but that was a joke. I just want to look normal and proportional.

Ahh sorry about that. I must have read it out of context.