How would i add these exercises?

StaceyDanielle90
StaceyDanielle90 Posts: 12
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I have this rowing action exerciser. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9240067/Trail/searchtext>ROWING.htm.

It comes with a sheet of exercises to do with it. These are things like rowing, scooping, Double leg, Legs side to side etc. I do 10 reps of every exercise on the sheet every other day but i dont know how to enter this on here, as i dont know if these exercises have proper names and i cant even begin to imagine (if any) how many calories this burns :(

Help please? x

Replies

• CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    get a Heart rate monitor....walmart has them for $27...not the greatest ones but they work fine....log as just rowing or something...you can makeup your own name if you want
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    That is really cool....I love all the new exercise things that don't take up a lot of space.
  • It is cool :) And the sheet has 7 different exercises to try, all with a disgram in proper written instructions. I brought it because in PE in school i loved using the rowing machines but i really dont have the space for a real rowing machine in my house. Also with this you can target almost every area of your body, the sheet says what exercise targets what part of your body :)
This discussion has been closed.