Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I take that back, I pour it on my spinach sometimes. Make it rain
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I LOVE apple cider vinegar... in a barbecue. Throw in some molasses, a smidge of maple syrup, and a generous shake of Bone Suckin' Rib Rub... who needs store-bought sauce? NOM.

Drink the stuff? Yeah, no, not me. When I need energy in the morning, I get it from a high-protein breakfast and my caffeinated beverage of choice.
  • HeartOfAFighter
    HeartOfAFighter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use Crystal Light On The Go Energy Wild Strawberry Energy Drink Mix. It makes 16 oz. But only after drinking 4oz it wakes me rt up and i have a lot of energy even when i could have used a lil more sleep! Worth a try. Here's the wal-mart link to what it looks like, there's different flavors. =)http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crystal-Light-On-The-Go-Energy-Wild-Strawberry-Energy-Drink-Mix-10ct/10292291
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    No but it's really good for bladder and yeast infections.
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    One word, Adderall...
    Seriously though, apple cidar vinegar as part of a homemade salad dressing? Absolutely. Drinking apple cidar vinegar straight? H.E.L.L. NO! That sounds nasty. B vitamins, plenty of rest and regular exercise are better and far more effective and palatable options.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    ACV with mother is good for plenty of things, can't say I've used it for energy though! I wouldn't drink it straight...urgh. Love it as part of a salad dressing :)