Favorite Kitchen gadget

Options
2»

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Probably my spiraliser for zucchini noodles....and my babushka measuring cups, and set of measuring spoons in every size imaginable

Also my food processor, blender/juicer, and kitchen aid...but they're appliances not gadgets.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    scale is up there on the top of my list too.
    love my blender bottles too since unlike other shaker type bottles these I get zero clumps in and it saves me from dragging out the blender. (ours is a pain to clean)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    My wife.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Definitely my new French press!
  • gonnapop
    Options
    Bog standard pressure cooker
    Nespresso machine
    Electric grill thing
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista espresso machine.
    Wide assortment of chop mats - I need a ton of them because I eat a lot raw fruit and veggies.
    Just got some new stainless steel no slip mixing bowls for Christmas - really heavy duty ones, they are soooo nice.
    As far as organization - I have a standalone pantry from Lowe's where I keep cans and dry goods. Would not be able to live without it.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Mine would be measuring spoons.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Stick blender
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    My keurig because I have zero ability to make a decent cup of coffee without one.

My new ninja is also kick *kitten*.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    My Hawkins pressure cookers. Nice and small. Half quart and quart. Much better for a single or couple compared to gigantioid American pressure cookers.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was actually thinking of my stick blender before I even read the OP! I will second with my french press and cappacino machine. Just got a set to make creme brulee for christmas, will be testing that out soon......
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My digital food scale :)
  • icandothis6
    Options
    Oster MyBlend Blender
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Microplane - great for grating anything from garlic and ginger to nutmeg and hard cheese - you get the most flavor from the least amount of product. so quick and easy to use and clean.