Reset 2014

Options
Well that last year was not one of my best, but it is all in the rearview mirror now, gone, time to move on.

Today I weighed myself, 126Kg/278lbs that sucks. Not my heaviest ever, but this is not good.

My year long goal is to not be here in the same bad spot in one year's time, I want to get below 100Kg/220lbs. I can do it, I have all the tools, I have the network I have the knowledge, I just have to do it.

Thanks for listening, I'm now going to go for a walk.

Happy New Year!

Replies

• kieran9810
    kieran9810 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good luck. It's doesn't matter what you weigh right now, at least you're doing something about it! ????

Happy new year!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    new day, a new start,,u can do it!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • beefflank
    beefflank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Last year I barely lost 4kg and then put it all back on in time for a total reset this year!

Keep pushing. We're behind you all the way:)
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!! I'm restarting my weight loss too at a start weight of 91 kg. not my worst but still not happy.
  • Hanten
    Hanten Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm resetting too. 91kg wanting to get to 78kg. I'm at my heaviest today. First time into the 90's. Was absolutely shocked when I stood on the scales this evening and have started up myfitness pal again. Hoping to reach my goal weight by 10 April. Is 13.5kg in 4 months achievable do you think?
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Well the scale already jumped down a fair bit, I thought some of the extra weight might be water, as I was drinking a few beers over the holidays, which I don't usually do, so down to 124.5Kg/274.5Lbs today.

I have to keep at it watching what I eat and get some more walking in.

Thanks for the support everyone!
  • CathyRin
    Options
    I'm resetting too. 91kg wanting to get to 78kg. I'm at my heaviest today. First time into the 90's. Was absolutely shocked when I stood on the scales this evening and have started up myfitness pal again. Hoping to reach my goal weight by 10 April. Is 13.5kg in 4 months achievable do you think?

You'll have to bear with me, as I use pounds as a marker. I believe you can absolutely achieve 30lbs (13.5 kg) in 4 months. I did that in about the same time. Remember you will have ups, downs, and plateaus - and not to get discouraged by them. Muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up less space. "Happy Losing" - You so got this!