i found a site that helps with miles/ routes

shawnalmil
shawnalmil Posts: 137
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
i found a web site that you can go to type in your area code,/ town and you can go and make the roads you take for a bike jog or walk or run and it will tell you how far it was in miles or kilometers you can went your weight age and about how fast you where going and it will tell u how many cals u burnt,

www.livestrong.com

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    I know quite a few friends on here that used to use livestrong, and then came to this site. Not saying it is a bad site or anything, but it used to be another site that got buoght out and then it seriously went downhill.

Have you tried mapmyrun.com or dailymile.com? They too do those mapping things.

All of them, no matter what site, are pretty cool!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    I installed an app on my Blackberry called Endomundo. It uses GPS to tell you how many miles you've walked, the clock on your phone to track the minutes, and even tells you how fast you are walking. I love it... today I did a mile in 18 minutes with an average speed of 3.5 mph!
  • shawnalmil
    shawnalmil Posts: 137
    I know quite a few friends on here that used to use livestrong, and then came to this site. Not saying it is a bad site or anything, but it used to be another site that got buoght out and then it seriously went downhill.

Have you tried mapmyrun.com or dailymile.com? They too do those mapping things.

All of them, no matter what site, are pretty cool!
    i just wanted it for the tracken, it didnt seem like sucha great site, but i liked i could map it out
    i hadnt tryed tho ill look into em
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    I installed an app on my Blackberry called Endomundo. It uses GPS to tell you how many miles you've walked, the clock on your phone to track the minutes, and even tells you how fast you are walking. I love it... today I did a mile in 18 minutes with an average speed of 3.5 mph!

This is cool!! I will have to get it for my crackberry
This discussion has been closed.