So did you have a midnight kiss?

Options

Replies

• Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nope :( first time I've had a boyfriend on NYE and he was at home with his family still from Christmas :(
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Nope ... honey isv140 miles away ... heard the fireworks in bed
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Nope I was at work. Very sad about it. Oh wait no I'm not I would rather have the money.
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    There was an awkward pause and I just decided to come clean about my feelings for him. Perfect timing because if things didn't work out, I could just blame it on the booze! Well luckily I didn't have to blame the booze. I told him I have had a major crush on him since seventh grade and then I started talking gibberish because I was so nervous and I figured that he didn't have feelings for me. But then while I kept sputtering gibberish things he just reached in and kissed me! :love: That was seriously the best kiss of my entire life! We spent the rest of the night just cuddling and kissing some more! :smile:

But don't feel sad. You're not forever alone! I have been single for awhile and I didn't think I would have someone to kiss for New Years. I just came to the party to drink and figured that my crush would ignore me for the most part. I didn't think this guy would ever like a girl like me. I would have never known that he had feelings for me if I didn't take a chance and tell him my true feelings! So take some chances! Who knows what 2014 will bring you! Stay positive! :smile:

That's a great story! Just enjoyed my 12th New Year's kiss with my wonderful fiance! We haven't missed one yet. :D
  • kroonha
    kroonha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nope. My boyfriend is in another country for the holidays :(
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    showoff:angry:
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Popped upstairs and kissed my sleeping child's head. Bit cheesy but I do it every year!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Nope, haven't been kissed in a year! :noway:
  • tinkerbug83
    Options
    Yup, with my hubbie!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Yes, with my fiance after 2 weeks apart :heart:
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Yup, with the "trouble and strife"!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Firstly I don't "observe" New Year's Day. Secondly, it follows that any such contact would be incidental. Thirdly there was no such conact.

In short: no.
  • melhamdaoui
    Options
    Deployed this year sooooo no :( next year with my wonderful husband and our little furball babies.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Nope. Spent the night by myself fell alseep watching a movie. I didnt even get a chance to crack open the O'Dules I have stored in my fridge.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No, but I did snuggle up with my cat. I better get these clothes washed and throw the cat in the washer while I'm at it! (Kidding about throwing him in, too, relax!)
  • notdieting
    notdieting Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I had a fabulous night at a local hotel party, dancing and flirting with this gorgeous bloke. He has eyes you could melt into and is sooooo sexy. We talked in between dances, laughed soooo much. We held hands and slow danced, we held hands some more and danced to all the cheesy Abba stuff. He spent most of the night telling me how gorgeous and sexy I was, how he'd love to take me home.....so I let him.

He had had a fair bit to drink so I was the designated driver and when we got to the bedroom he was a little too worse for wear for any shenanigans but he did look deep into my eyes, wish me a Happy New Year and then thanked me for the 21 amazing years we have spent together so far.....then kissed me and went to sleep.

Sure do love that hubby of mine :love: :love: :love:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I had a fabulous night at a local hotel party, dancing and flirting with this gorgeous bloke. He has eyes you could melt into and is sooooo sexy. We talked in between dances, laughed soooo much. We held hands and slow danced, we held hands some more and danced to all the cheesy Abba stuff. He spent most of the night telling me how gorgeous and sexy I was, how he'd love to take me home.....so I let him.

He had had a fair bit to drink so I was the designated driver and when we got to the bedroom he was a little too worse for wear for any shenanigans but he did look deep into my eyes, wish me a Happy New Year and then thanked me for the 21 amazing years we have spent together so far.....then kissed me and went to sleep.

Sure do love that hubby of mine :love: :love: :love:
    Sweetest thing I've read all day <3333
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Awwwwe!!!! Sweet!!!!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yes. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member