Options

Replies

• sewmom58
    Options
    Please add me in. Thanks
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That's a little over 2 pounds a week, and I've been losing about a pound a week (average). But, what the heck. I need a new challenge. And, I just got a fitbit for Christmas, so maybe increasing my activity more and trying to sticking to my calorie goal will help. I'll try!
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to please add me:) need a boost back at mfp last week and could use a goal to shoot for!
  • Purplevelvetww
    Options
    Hello *** SNOWDAYS *** I too have allowed emotional eating to add weight back due to grief. I've joined MFP today and just saw this group. It seems like a good way to start x x
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! I can use the challenges! I want to lose 9lbs by 2/15 which is my birthday. That would make it a total of 50lbs for the year! Yahoo!!
  • needtobefit42
    Options
    I'm in. We can do this.
  • reggoeller
    reggoeller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm also looking for some friends to help keep me on track :)
  • LR32836FL
    LR32836FL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm ready!
  • needlerknits
    needlerknits Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll join too. It's too easy to delay my exercise and then the day's gone. And like others, taking care of parents in health crises (2 since September for me) makes big changes in eating and activity routines, and whoops, here comes the weight right back. I may set a 10 lb goal rather than 14, like someone else said. But I did it before and I know I can do it again.
  • carrj01
    carrj01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Add me..need another boost!
  • carolinatrinchinato
    Options
    I'm In , please add me !!!! It's always good to have people motivating
  • ThePinkAvenger
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • live_2_ski
    live_2_ski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me please :)
  • HeatherCEllis
    Options
    Count me in!! :smile:
  • Swedenjenny
    Swedenjenny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it too! Feeling very motivated
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me :)
  • jodygrams
    Options
    Just rejoined and motived to lose weight before my March vacation. Add me to the group please!
  • Ashley6802
    Ashley6802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was in a car accident in Sept and have not been to the gym. Finally released to go to the gym last month and didn't! I need motivation.
  • dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've realized I cannot do this on my own and need goals with a group! Thanks!