80+ lbs to lose!

Options
I'm determined to get rid of this weight and have a happier and healthier lifestyle. I hope to find friends who are going through the same struggle so that we can support and do this together x

Replies

• Addict92
    Addict92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of my weight as its making me unhappy. I just need to cut the crap and get rid of it.
    Feel free to add me so we can cut the crap together.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Eat at a healthy calorie deficit.
    Weigh/measure every bite of food you take and then go log it every time.
    Find something you enjoy doing and then do it consistently.
    Never quit.

Adding friends? Stalk the forums and find people to add that have similar interests, etc. as you. Adding a bunch of people you have no clue about is just a mass delete later. Better to go slow and add people that you will enjoy interacting with.

Good luck!
  • mdeep04
    mdeep04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80+, feel free to add me.
  • marjoriereed73
    Options
    Hello I'm at 228 today and want to get to 150; although not a svelte tiny size I would probably be a size 8 which to me is totally healthy and doable with regards to keeping it off. Wish me luck and I'll keep in touch M
  • usmcwife1223
    Options
    Hello all i am ready to shed these pounds and be happy and healthy i would love to make some friends in the same weight situation so that we can keep each other motivated and accountable :)
  • ickleprincess
    ickleprincess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I have roughly 80lb to lose possibly more but it feels so far away I need some friends to motivate me. If anyone wants to add me :-)
  • calicass83
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I am a SAHM to a 2 year old little boy and I also have a 7 year old boy. I am currently at 237 but a healthy weight for me is around 180, as I'm 5'11". My greatest downfall is sugar and not eating enough fresh veggies. Nice to meet you all!
  • AllisonBuckStenson
    Options
    Trying to lose 70+ pounds. Need a support group.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Eat at a healthy calorie deficit.
    Weigh/measure every bite of food you take and then go log it every time.
    Find something you enjoy doing and then do it consistently.
    Never quit.

Adding friends? Stalk the forums and find people to add that have similar interests, etc. as you. Adding a bunch of people you have no clue about is just a mass delete later. Better to go slow and add people that you will enjoy interacting with.

Good luck!

Agree!!

And remember time passes anyways so you may as well do something with that time -- small losses add up to big ones.
    Make your lifestyle change realistic for YOU, no one else because that will make it much easier to stick to for life.
    Good luck!

ETA: A lot of you on this board will see your goal by this time next year, so stick with it!!!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70+ pounds. Feel free to add me. But I'm just looking for absolutely SERIOUS active members here!!
  • motivated0702
    motivated0702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to travel this journey with. I am at 245 today and would love to get down to 160. I know that with support it is much easier. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started off five months ago with 140ish pounds to get rid of. I lost 50.5lbs and still have 91 to go. I'm determined to get rid of another 50 in the next half a year. Feel free to add me!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I have lost a bit already, and I am working on more,while having fun. Good luck to you and welcome to MFP.