New from Maryland

Options
Hello everyone! I'm a 25 year old wife and mom of two boys (6 &3)and a stepdaughter(7). I am 5'1 and currently weigh 180lbs. Around my anniversary (in March) I noticed that I had reached my heaviest of 201 lbs! Ouch! I wish I had the excuse of just having a baby, but I don't. LOL I just got lazy and I like to eat. I was also doing it at the wrongs times. I dropped down to 186 after I was mortified by reaching 200lbs (which I didn't even do while pregnant with either child) but I have been sitting still for pretty much the whole summer...until now. I have lost 6lbs since my weight loss journey began (AGAIN) 11 days ago. I'm ready to finally shed these pounds for good!

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, good luck!
  • tlvillatorola
    tlvillatorola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that will help with a positive attitude. We all have our ups and downs, sometimes we get depressed and just forget ourselves somewheres are things just get in the way. I joined yesterday, after struggling with my weight for sometime now. I also have the problem of being hypothyroid and it is not easy, so cheer up and do the best you can.:smile::smile:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hi from another Marylander! Good start on the loss so far, this site is great at helping you keep track and ideas.
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Another Marylander here! Nice to meet you and welcome! This site is amazing and the people are so supportive.
    Feel free to friend me if you want to have additional support. We all need help in staying motivated and encouraged :)
  • pcw52
    pcw52 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You have made a good first start. I am impressed. Schedule the time. Walk with the kids or while family watches them. Rise and walk before they get up or after they go to bed. Maybe you have the luxury of a gym with a daycare. You will do it. You have made an impressive start.
  • wohliger
    Options
    I am too heavy!!!!!Need to do something about it....Hope this helps!
  • Sueetie
    Sueetie Posts: 6
    Options
    Way to go, Sis. Stay motivated. If you ever wanna workout together, let me know! <3
  • kiki17
    kiki17 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!!