Way to go! Awesome job!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Proud of you!
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the support and encouragement everyone! What I find interesting is that even after waking up and feeling super motivated and writing this post early this morning... today was a tough day - health wise. I ate almost 1,000 calories over my calorie limit (I RARELY do that any more) and was super hungry all day. That hasn't happened in a LONG time. Months ago I would have been very discouraged, especially once I realized that I had gone over. Halfway through the day I would just stop logging my food (like if I didn't log it, the calories didn't count LOL) and would usually give up. Not this time. I kept logging today, even though my calories remaining were red and WELL in the negative, and I kept eating LOL. And I am not discouraged. I know that tomorrow is another day. I know I will continue to occasionally have rough days where I am hungry and eat way too much... but I also now realize that in order to succeed, I just can't let those rough days turn into rough weeks or even rough months :) It's a good feeling... knowing that I have control over my food and my weight loss success and that it no longer controls me :)
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait till I've lost 19!

Way to go!
  • GetFitNicky
    GetFitNicky Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is such a humble and honest post, I had to offer my congrats on your NSV. Well done and keep doing what you are doing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!